Immigration Legal Service appointments are virtual due to COVID-19 restrictions
LUCHA Ministries Immigration Legal Services (LMILS) provides low-cost legal representation to eligible individuals for many basic immigration processes. LMILS is a program of LUCHA Ministries, Inc, a U.S. Department of Justice recognized organization under its Recognition and Accreditation Program.
Beyond legal representation, we are available to speak with groups about immigration policy, changes in processes and implementation, and peoples' rights in the US.
- Family-Based Petitions
- Adjustment of Status (Green Card) Applications
- Consular Processing
- Employment Authorization (work permit) Applications
- Green Card Replacements/Renewals
- Naturalization and Citizenship
- Greg Smith, program director and DOJ accredited representative.
- Bill Botts, volunteer immigration attorney
- Trina Campbell, community relations director
- Melani Corral, immigration legal services intern
We partner with local agencies to advocate for the welfare of immigrants, bringing matters of concern before local, state, and federal officials. Plus we connect with both local Latino and non-Latino groups in conversations that benefit the overall community.